Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dinner or Breakfast as I Call It.

Last night before I could actually make and eat dinner, I fell asleep. I slept until 5am. Yes. Seriously. So, this morning as I write this, my chicken breasts are in the oven and I am making dinner, for breakfast. Yes. Seriously. That is the kind of girl I am. So, it is a simple recipe and here it is.

Ingredients:

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Fresh made Italian dressing, you know that stuff you make in the cruet. Yes, that stuff.

Directions:

Marinade chicken in Italian dressing for at least 30 minutes or if you are like me, overnight.

IMG_0173

Preheat oven at 350 degrees.

Make a foil packet and put chicken inside.

IMG_0174

Bake until chicken is completely cooked though.

IMG_0175

 

IMG_0176

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya got cookin?