Sunday, May 19, 2013

On the Menu..

Some of you might know that my hubby Army Boy is away at National Guard training, when he gets back on the 23rd, he will have been gone for two weeks. Army food is okay, I guess I have never actually had it, he tells me it is gross. So, I figured that I would make him a welcome home dinner! This is what the menu will consist of.

NY strip steaks- the marinade is from Paula Deen. I will post the recipe here.

Twice baked cheesy bacon potatoes

Garlic butter & bacon fresh green beans

and for dessert.. a pineapple up-side down cake made in my cast iron skillet.

I will post all the recipes here so that you can see what all I am making and you can also try them out for yourself too! He is ready to come home to real food as he puts it. LOL. Hopefully he will enjoy what I am cookin’ up for him!

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya got cookin?